Saturday, September 10, 2011

JL Audio W7 Review


!±8± JL Audio W7 Review

JL Audio W7 subwoofer is the biggest baddest on the market today. JL Audio, a leading manufacturer of car audio systems pushed to the limit came with the W7. The JL Audio W7 is somewhere between $ 300 and $ 500 in price depending on what size subwoofer you get. I bought the 13 "JL Audio W7 spontaneously from eBay for about $ 450.

The W7 has a capacity of 1500 watts. Some say it is not much, but it's true wattage. Unlike other companies, JLThe audio is a real number means that the rating input and actual output. When I received it, I was far away from the weight cutting is burned. His need about 50-100 pounds. Since I had the JL Audio subwoofer, I thought I'd do everything and also JL audio amplifiers. I bought the JL Audio 1000 / 1 monoblock amplifiers from them. This gives 1000 watts RMS, all to this monster.

After hooking everything, I left ... literally blown. This subgroup is the single strongestSubwoofer I have ever met. The JL Audio W7 just shook my brain, along with everything else in my car. I do not recommend this sub for those who do not want to hear miles away. The W7 is the lowest, deepest, low cardiac arrest can imagine.

For the true car audio enthusiasts, the JL Audio W7 is an ideal complement for the race. It will blow all competition on the streets and even shut his ears, along with everything else, on the loose in the car. For moreInformation and specifications on the JL Audio W7 visit http://www.jlaudio.com


JL Audio W7 Review

Cheap Scientific Calculator Ti Good Bargain Ti 83 Calculators Slouchy Brown Boots Order




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links